Registrar’s page

Jennifer Cordova (A -M)

Graciela Palomino (N – Z)

New to District Student Registration

You will be required to fill out an Affidavit of Residency, provide Proof of Residency, copy of most recent transcript, and a copy of Immunization Record. ALL items must be provided in a single email and sent to or brought to the school in a coordinated packet drop-off time before we begin the enrollment process. If coming from out of state or country, please be sure to also complete this Language Survey. Then you will be provided with instructions to complete an online registration form.

Fillable Affidavit of Residency – includes list of acceptable proof of residency.

Joint Residency – If sharing a home address with another family here is the list of additional required documents in addition to Affidavit of Residency.

Caregiver – Please find attached form to complete if you are not the parent or unable to provide proof of legal guardianship.

• Provide shot record or a copy of shot record showing all shots, including the new Tdap shot.

School Records
• Bring a transcript and/or checkout grades.
• Bring a copy of current IEP, 504, if applicable.

New student to Bonita (transfer within District)

• Incoming 9th graders on approved transfers move from Bonita Middle to Bonita High.
• Must complete Online Registration for upcoming school year.

Returning student to Bonita

• Must complete Online Registration for upcoming school year. Please note registration is for every student who lives in your household that attends either the middle school or high school.
• Change of Address? Please find forms below. Affidavit of Residency
• Forgot Infinite Campus Parent Portal Password? Call our main office for assistance (619) 397-2000.
Infinite Campus Parent Portal Site Link
• Other Issues with Infinite Campus? Please dial Support (619) 796-7744.

Transcript Requests

Verification of Graduation
Agencies requesting proof of graduation for pending employment must fax the signed release form for the applicant to (619) 397 – 2120.
Current Bonita Vista High School Students:
Submit a Transcript Request Form to the registrar.
• Fee: No Cost
• Processing time 48 hours

Bonita Vista High School Graduates

Submit a Transcript Request Form to the registrar.
Apply in person, mail or email.
• Fee: $2.00 per transcript
• Processing time 48hours

Mail Transcript Request Form to

• Bonita Vista High School Attn: Registrar 751 Otay Lakes Road Chula Vista, CA 91913